Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

JAMES JANZEN

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
:bananasplit:No your wrong, I have two small mufflers -not resonators which are smaller, if you look on Full race web site- the standard full race catback has a smaller resonator and a muffler. I paid extra for the duel mufflers-same size! Mufflers of this design flow better than a resonator and have a deeper sound. Low rpm the exhaust system.:cucumber:

Not true a muffler is better in every way In a Fall race catbat. A resonator is much smaller doesn't flow as well and doesn't have that loved deep sound.:party:

I'm not seeing that option on the website. Resonator is a straight through design. Pretty much the same as most aftermarket muffler designs. Usually has the same inner diameter as the rest of the exhaust.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
If u really wanna do it right just get a shop to make a custom exhaust with mandrel bends. My local shop did an old eg I did for $550. I asked the same place to do an exhaust on the si before I bought the k tuned and quoted me almost double that. My buddy went that route with his type s rsx and it came out beautiful and the sound is amazing. I’m not saying the yono brand won’t work but be weary of cheap parts.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Is ur si gonna be daily’d ?

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
@JAMES JANZEN
I'm not saying that sunofwolf is frequently misleading, but I'm just saying he gets frequently busted in this thread.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I take a pic of my duel muffler set up and I can easy tell the difference from a resonator which does very little to keep the car from being too noisy. Resonator are a straight line flow and do very little usually but some have holes inside to actually lower noise, some don't. I got the full race duel muffler catback. These pics show both of them- each is actually the same. I win always and you lose!:brock::turbobananapoke: These parts are rhe best in the world.

Attachments

• DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00282.JPG
    DSC00282.JPG
    371 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I may have added to confusion on purpose, just to see how long it took for you to figure out the error and you failed -took a very long time.:corngrin:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
It's 55 degree's and sunny today -perfect time for a VFR ride today! It's all gassed up with Lucus injector cleaner and 89 Sunoco.:fistpump:How do you do social distancing with two people on a motorcycle?:shhhh:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
No you are stuck with me, I got two Honda's and both will never fail, just too Bad for you:flame::fistpump:
Sound like a bunch of whining Hags!:joke:

Last edited: