Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Fridge/Freezer is having issues.. Ugh. Wife took the stuff in the freezer to her mom's. Fridge is acceptable temp currently.

In the morning gotta call the appliance repair guy we've used in the past for other things.

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
Fridge/Freezer is having issues.. Ugh. Wife took the stuff in the freezer to her mom's. Fridge is acceptable temp currently.

In the morning gotta call the appliance repair guy we've used in the past for other things.

If you have room, I recommend getting a freezer chest. Freezer chest is worth the investment in long term. The cold air doesn't escape since it stays close to the ground. The chest supposedly to last up to 48 hours keeping food cold. I have one and it makes a difference. I want to put it out here. My chest can hold up to 240lbs worth of food. Since the day I got my chest, I spend little money over time filling up my chest. I'm telling you, it saves me a lot of money having to go back to Walmart every weekend. Instead I go there like once a month or so. Just a thought.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
U guys think I should do the rms when I have the tranny off? It’s not leaking but car had 60k so I was thinking why not

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Morning

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Good Morning!

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
Damn! You are up WAY early!

The early bird gets the worm. I always strive for the best chance of success. :box:I get up between 4a-5a and I come in to work before 6a. I don't start till 7a. I'm already here at work and it is 6a. I like having my quiet time at my desk having a java and review what needs to be taken care of for the day. I hate being on time. I feel rush every time when I'm on time. Being early is being on time. :) Guten Morgen, mein gut Freund ! I'm excited about today because I'm getting packages ! Did you hear what I said? Packages ! Say it with me, packages packages packages ! :-D

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I like getting to work early but hate getting to work early. It’s the getting up early part. I can never get used to it except on my days off when I’m up early as hell.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
The early bird gets the worm. I always strive for the best chance of success. :box:I get up between 4a-5a and I come in to work before 6a. I don't start till 7a. I'm already here at work and it is 6a. I like having my quiet time at my desk having a java and review what needs to be taken care of for the day. I hate being on time. I feel rush every time when I'm on time. Being early is being on time. :) Guten Morgen, mein gut Freund ! I'm excited about today because I'm getting packages ! Did you hear what I said? Packages ! Say it with me, packages packages packages ! :-D

Usually I get to work early but not an hour plus early lol I know some friends that get to work early to beat the traffic.

Packages you say? Tell your employer they let me down yesterday! SMH I was planning to delid my CPU yesterday but couldn't because the package (liquid thermal) did not arrive. "arriving late" :mad:

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
I like getting to work early but hate getting to work early. It’s the getting up early part. I can never get used to it except on my days off when I’m up early as hell.

I feel you. I also think it makes a difference with how long and the distance getting to work in the morning. I live 4 miles away. I hate dealing with rush hours. 4 miles can take up to 30 minutes at time if I do not leave early enough. It is a give and take.

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
Usually I get to work early but not an hour plus early lol I know some friends that get to work early to beat the traffic.

Yep, I'm one of them. I don't have the patience for impatient morning drivers. I like reducing any potential chance of getting caught in an accident with a reckless driver, late driver, sleepy driver, etc. Less cars on the road, I have less to worry about. I'm never concern about myself. It is drivers around me that I do not trust at all.

Packages you say? Tell your employer they let me down yesterday! SMH I was planning to delid my CPU yesterday but couldn't because the package (liquid thermal) did not arrive. "arriving late" :mad:

Bring it up with Amazon Customer Service. :hiding::tumbleweed: I got my stuff outside of Amazon. :hiding::escaper: I will be posting these packages in my build thread soon.