Nate's 15 focus st1 build

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
You better be saving up for some snow tires man! Id hate to see you snowbank it this winter. That or get a beater mobile....

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Ouch. That sucks. I hate waiting.. lol
Me too lol. I emailed them and I guess it's about a week out which isn't bad. Free shipping I have no problem with lol.

Also is it bad that I have a build here for this car and not on my st forum?

Reactions: Nix

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Me too lol. I emailed them and I guess it's about a week out which isn't bad. Free shipping I have no problem with lol.

Also is it bad that I have a build here for this car and not on my st forum?

Nope. I'm on the ST forums. I think I have a build thread there :giggle: :hiding:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Lol which forum? I'm on focusst.org
And I thought you had a wrx

I do have a WRX and yes FocusST.org and FordSTNation :giggle: I was looking at the ST's a while back. I never had a Civic and I'm on 8thCivic (not that active) and here ;)

nat3d

Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
I do have a WRX and yes FocusST.org and FordSTNation :giggle: I was looking at the ST's a while back. I never had a Civic and I'm on 8thCivic (not that active) and here ;)
Really? Lol I knew you came from 8th but didn't know you never had a civic.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Did your car come with the credit card holder? Also, I heard the "ST" stands for speeding ticket. Be careful! hahaha

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Really? Lol I knew you came from 8th but didn't know you never had a civic.
Yes really.

I joined 8thCivic back in January 2006 when I was starting to look for a new car. I was looking at the Fiji Blue Si Coupes along with some other cars (G35, 350Z, WRX, STi to name a few) and wanted to learn about them but I ended up with a '07 WRX Limited.

nat3d

Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Did your car come with the credit card holder? Also, I heard the "ST" stands for speeding ticket. Be careful! hahaha

Lol no it didn't but it damn well should have because it's fast and it's so torquey too it just wants to go fast.
Yes really.

I joined 8thCivic back in January 2006 when I was starting to look for a new car. I was looking at the Fiji Blue Si Coupes along with some other cars (G35, 350Z, WRX, STi to name a few) and wanted to learn about them but I ended up with a '07 WRX Limited.
Ahhh I see lol.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
They make a short shifter for the '15/'16 WRX's but from the reviews/pictures the shifter is WAY to the left (closer to the driver). Let me try to find a pic.

nat3d

Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
They make a short shifter for the '15/'16 WRX's but from the reviews/pictures the shifter is WAY to the left (closer to the driver). Let me try to find a pic.
My 6th gear is really close to the edge of the boot area (if that makes sense) but I don't notice it. The unit itself is super high-quality and it's better than the steeda unit as mutiple people have reported snapping their steeda unit.

Reactions: Nix