NOVA!

R3dRumfb6

Northern Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So I see on here talk about the Springfield meet on Mondays. I remember a meet on Fridays/Saturdays at the BK in manasaas over near the DMV. Does anyone still go over that way?

L.Doggyz

Alexandria, VA.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I would be, just tell me when and where.

R3dRumfb6

Northern Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Anyplace you have in mind? I really only know the manassas area comfortably but not sure of anywhere outside of manassas besides where the Monday night meet is.

L.Doggyz

Alexandria, VA.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I think the Monday one got shut down again, ppl don't know how to act. I haven't heard of any new locations for Monday night as of yet. I will be at the car show in Manassas tomorrow from 10-4

R3dRumfb6

Northern Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I used to go to a meet at the lot behind Burger King that's near the dmv in manassas. I've seen people there on Fridays recently not sure about Saturday though

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)
I think the Monday one got shut down again, ppl don't know how to act. I haven't heard of any new locations for Monday night as of yet. I will be at the car show in Manassas tomorrow from 10-4
The Springfield meet moved to the commuter lot at Sydenstricker Rd. Go west on Franconia Rd to Sydenstricker and the commuter lot is on your left.

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)