Official Gun Thread

Slushiest_MJ

New Orleans, La.
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
sedan
Very Long Trigger pull, GET USE TO IT, can not be changed without voiding lifetime warranty
Can not shot without clip inserted and can not change without voiding lifetime warranty

Ah ok I saw those problems. I can understand if you want to bring it to the range daily, those problems may come into play. As for me I am looking at defense/concealed carry, and the LC9 has done good in that area. Do you own one? I would't mind the M&P shield, but my local gun shop is selling the LC9 for $100 cheaper.

bigbossin

sunny san diego
Vehicle Model
Focus st
Body Style
Hatch
Nope don't own one. But have shot plenty in the hunt to help my mother find her concealed pistol. She ended up with a glock 30

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Arm shot with an AK-47...

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Well, I figured out(video) how to strip down the firing pin and the other parts in that area. So I took it apart just so I can do it when needed, also kind of fun just to be able to do this with all my weapons.

There was one video showing how to bring a 4Gen "part" back to a 3Gen, and in the process take a pound off the trigger pull(which is 1 1/2 more on the 4Gen). So that will bring it real close to a 5 pound pull, which seems to be the norm for most Glocks, They also added a double layer return spring to the 4Gen(that snouldn't have anything to do with the pull though.
I haven't done that yet, and may or may not, I need to go fire my weapon and see how I like it the way it is 1st. Even if I mod the part and don't like it, it's a cheap replacement(haven't checked on availability, Soooo ).

I've always thought the square shaped pistol was ugly, but just from handling it and field stripping, etc., I like that there's nothing on it to bite me, and it handles well.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Purchasing a buddy's Walther P99. SLOWLY paying him off since the woman wanted new couches this weekend. STAY SINGLE!