Official Gun Thread

Br3TT

Just a sample of my collection

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy
LOL.... you like to take pics @ 80 MPH? Not too safe.

Nice firearms though!

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
Soo I want to buy another pistol. Now I'm not to familiar with heckler and Koch so I figured I'd see if anyone here has any personal experience with the guns they make. I've been looking at hk45 and the usp in 9mm.
Thoughts? Complaints?

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
I'm aware of what the internet says, I'd rather see a review from someone that I know or a user on forums I use.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I'm aware of what the internet says, I'd rather see a review from someone that I know or a user on forums I use.
Sure, you're welcome...... :D

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I need a barrel. I can't print one...... ******* locked down.....

boejoula

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Soo I want to buy another pistol. Now I'm not to familiar with heckler and Koch so I figured I'd see if anyone here has any personal experience with the guns they make. I've been looking at hk45 and the usp in 9mm.
Thoughts? Complaints?
I am going to be getting a USP40c. But have not owned any H&K before so I am useless right now.

'06Siguy

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sexy
Thoughts? Complaints?

I have a USP 45. I love it. It is very balanced. Shoots really good. My wife love that gun more than any of my other pistols, and so do I.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I carry a Smith & Wesson SD9VE with Winchester silver tipped hollow points. Always with me.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Get your finger off that trigger!
Thank you! ......... They don't even put their fingers on the trigger in movies.... finally.....
"Never point at someone you aren't ready to shut, and don't put your finger on the trigger until on target(practice)".
This is not meant to pile on @Metzger......he knows where it is aimed, not us.........
But we as gun lovers should have a responsibility to not supply "gun haters" with any negative photos they can use against us.

Metzger

Good point. Not that it matters but it isn't loaded made sure of it before hand. But y'all right!