Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

PapiFlyy

That was her waiting for the operation

Sent from Flyy Network.

PapiFlyy

damn man that upsets me and it isn't even my car. I have loved getting on here everyday and seeing the updates you post of your car so I can see what mine could look like since I too have a taffy white 4dr. Just keep your head up and keep on moving man, your posts and updates will be missed.
thanks a lot man , appreciate it

Sent from Flyy Network.

andybaby

dam i dont get on this to much but that sucks man i think i would be mad at my dad for a long time but at the same time its ur dad, ur car was sick as fu*k sorry man

PapiFlyy

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. What's up with them coilovers????? lol. sorry man had to ask. But on a serious note, that blows. Was it in your name or your dads?
everything's sold , all it's left is wheels and lip :/ and neither lol under my moms name but he usually pays all the bills

Sent from Flyy Network.

710_si

its on bcracing coils right now. she can still go a tiny bit lower in the front. lol & no Spot, it actually drives like a dream. the roads here in miami are decent enough for this height and she will be going lower in the future. im very happy with these coils so far.

5SK

MID-ATL CREW # 217 (Glenn Dale, MD)
Vehicle Model
FG1 & FA5
Body Style
Coupe & Sedan
its on bcracing coils right now. she can still go a tiny bit lower in the front. lol & no Spot, it actually drives like a dream. the roads here in miami are decent enough for this height and she will be going lower in the future. im very happy with these coils so far.

I need to move out to Miami

MITCH's SI

do you know the spring rates of your setup..i want those same coils but not sure what rates to get..and what camber bolts/arms did you use?

710_si

i believe its 8k and 6k but ill double check in a few. i haven't used any camber bolts/arms yet. lol

brown_bear

Reston, Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
JESUS thats low!!! man kudos to you for driving that low...roads here in VA and MD suck!!! and yea roads in FL are NIIIIIIIIICE any plans for wheels? 710_si