Official NFL Football Thread

Jmendoza

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
4DOOR SEDAN
Yeah I put the blame on Ciara she don't let him think right lol...can't win them all. Win or loose gotta support

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Going over to a friend's house tonight for MNF and pizza. I want to see Reed and Crowder match performances or Crowder do better.

Need to see that and I'm in the finals for my fantasy league. That, despite losing my WR1 and TE to injury this week.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Why would you do that? :/
Bc I didn't have another RB that was significantly better. I have Blount, Peterson, Farrow, Hill and Montgomery in my roster. But Montgomery and Hill were my Flex (28 pts). Blount and Peterson were my RBs. Plus, Farrow only made 2 points. So it didn't make much of a difference.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
Bc I didn't have another RB that was significantly better. I have Blount, Peterson, Farrow, Hill and Montgomery in my roster. But Montgomery and Hill were my Flex (28 pts). Blount and Peterson were my RBs. Plus, Farrow only made 2 points. So it didn't make much of a difference.
Sucks dude. I only caught a little bit of the Viks play but from what I saw, it was not good.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
You're just jealous Steelers made it to the playoffs and Ravens didnt. :bananapoke:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Rodgers doing what he's been doin' for a long time.