Official NHL Hockey Thread

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Predators really blew it yesterday....they are back home here in Nashville thursday. So lets hope we can get back on track....cant stand the blackhawks!! But what a great series......

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Predators really blew it yesterday....they are back home here in Nashville thursday. So lets hope we can get back on track....cant stand the blackhawks!! But what a great series......
Ya, I'm following that series. I got Ribeiro and Filip Forsberg in my pool. I also have Hossa, but want the Preds to win. I love all the yellow in the arena. Looks awesome.

image.jpg

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Ya, I'm following that series. I got Ribeiro and Filip Forsberg in my pool. I also have Hossa, but want the Preds to win. I love all the yellow in the arena. Looks awesome.

View attachment 46673

i went to one of the games last week...and man it is awesome!

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I'm watching the Penguins Rangers game on CBC. Am I the only one who freaks out every time Bob Cole tells us the score and how much time is left while doing the play by play? Dammit Bob! It's written on the screen!!!

image.jpg

k757

CT
I'm watching the Penguins Rangers game on CBC. Am I the only one who freaks out every time Bob Cole tells us the score and how much time is left while doing the play by play? Dammit Bob! It's written on the screen!!!
]
he's old school -or- adding drama

K24Z7 DOH!

Hawks baby! Yea, Nashville has a huge following..... Ever see how empty that stadium is during every regular season game. What a joke that they even have a team

K24Z7 DOH!

There should definitely be more Canadian teams. I'm moving to Phoenix in couple months so I hope they never leave there so I can still go to games. I bet tickets are pretty cheap out there too, 45 dollars for standing room at hawks games