Official Orlando Chat Thread

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
feeling like :sleep:

every1 in Orlando... watch out for Matt. he's got a copy of the new Lonely Island album "Turtleneck & Chain" as of last night and i'm sure he'll be running amock enjoying it driving around O-town for the new few weeks. :rotfl:

anyone else that wants it, bring me a flash drive with at least 350-someodd-MB available and it's yours (29 total files, 9 of which are music videos). i don't have ability to burn CDs on my ricetop and my desktop is a POS & not working right. HILARIOUS album though, just as good if not better than their first. :rockwoot:

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I think we saved all the songs onto the computer beforehand.
I can give someone access to my FTP server if they'd like to just upload it there. Saves CDs and Posting!

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
excellent. and you can send me the iPad 2 you both, no doubt, will likely win on account of the epic photo post ;) ;)

wish i'd had a better camera/photographer and i might have had a better shot. would have been AWESOME to go across SR50 & take a pic of the whole venue including trees & flagpoles w/ me in it. but impossible to see my 9thCivic signage. oh well, at least i tried and entered :wigglesmiley:

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
i think if the general concensus is to get Honda-related photos, we're near the top... but if the skyline that Mike entered is considered, we're all screwed :ohnoes:

it'll either be you guys or Mike IMO.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
true. i see there's been a LOT of new signups and always a whole gaggle of visitors lurking. hopefully a majority of them end up becoming members. just not members, rather, active members in reality! :D

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Mmmm peachy tooshies...wut?

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Howdy Chris. Your photography is improving all the time!