Official Orlando Chat Thread

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Nothing.

We think the fact that they put me on 50,000 IU a week of Vitamin D caused the stone.
Pain = worst pain of my life. Supposedly it's up there with natural childbirth.
I was unable to sleep, eat, anything for about a week. Couldn't touch thanksgiving dinner. Thought I was going to die.
I dropped down to under like 96lbs. I was so frail. Vicodin didn't even touch it.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
What are you doing to yourself over there! I'm sure it'll be fine, though. I mean what caused the stones? And I've never passed one so I'm clueless on the pain.

That's fine, just PM me your address?
working on that now, sir. many thanks to you :)

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
It has been said that kidney stone pain is the worst pain that a man can experience. Many women state that the pain is as bad or worse than labor pain.

But...labor pains/contractions come and go in waves...and aren't typically a CONSTANT and SEVERE 7 day pain.

I couldn't move or get comfortable. Didn't want to be near Robert and couldn't look him in the eyes when he came to visit me. I just wanted to be comfortable and sleep. Couldn't have any of it.

Some people pass them all the time and don't know...but it depends on the size I guess. Mine was a decent size. Some people have 8mm+...and have to have them surgically removed or something. Mine was like..lodged in my kidney. They told me it might never come out. I guess the weekend at Road Atlanta...with stiff suspension and jumping turn 3 dislodged it :rotfl:

BrutPhoto

STP, FL
No joke...We're like 95% sure that's what dislodged it. I started peeing blood while I was there :rotfl: the next day I was ...disabled..lmao

Wonder if its worst than the final corner in sebring...That corner is a nightmare....but no blood in my pee after that...just a hurt *** from sitting in a Cobra with those metal seats.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Robert was intentionally jumping the corner hard for photos