Official Orlando Chat Thread

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
I hope no ducks were harmed in that accident.

mmmmmmmmmmmm....................duuuuuuuuuuuuck...........:drooling:

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
^ he must like duck sausage............looks like he is duckin on down for some. :giggle:

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
After you do that, make sure you check your emails from me and come run with the big boys :)

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
i need big boy money... but i am FULLY intent on spending a grand each month until this silly car of mine is paid in full. so far so good... after this payment i'll be down in the $3300 range :omg:

so excited. i also ran my credit for S&Gs the other day. i have an 827 beacon!!!! :eek: i'm so proud of myself.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
$195 sir for the full weekend.. it's not big money.. its as cheap as it gets. You have a while till september too :)

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
signed up and getting cr ready for the track. :bananapoke:

Joey, in the famous words of O-town. Talk is cheap, join us for some real fun.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
cheap minus the cost of gas, lodging, food, tires (likely will use up a few months of wear), god forbid anything else that may or may not happen. that IS big money.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
That track hardly uses gas. Same with tires. Much less than a dragon trip IMO..

$195 includes food on friday night and saturday night. I think I spent $50 in gas for the M3 over 2 days last time.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
That track hardly uses gas. Same with tires. Much less than a dragon trip IMO..

$195 includes food on friday night and saturday night. I think I spent $50 in gas for the M3 over 2 days last time.

Where is this at? some of the NC peeps want to get a track day going for a meet....

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Roebling Road, Savannah GA

Not really a meet, it's run by Porsche Club of America, FL Crown Region. www.clubregistration.net

If you're interested PM me your email address..

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
Joey, robert is right, I only used 3/4 tank of gas between the two days.

Nomar, this is not a place for a meet. Serious men with their toys, but they are really cool. By all means sign up and drive.

Joey, you have been hard parking this car since 2007. Time to let the beast out and see what it can do, it is worth the money and is one of the least punishing tracks around.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
our first batch of '12 poops have arrived today just 20 minutes ago... i mean coupes :rotfl:. 5 of them. LX, EX, EX-L trims. :word:

in other news, i just got an Accord in on dealer trade from Ft Myers on a flatbed truck. the g'damn thing ran out of gas on me in the car wash like 2 minutes later....... WTF y0?!? the whole point of a flatbed is to not USE gas... not to steal all the gas out of it and make me have to take care of it. annoyed! yeah. and it was missing floormats. i had all my things accounted for AND a 1/4 tank of gas in my Accord. sh!t's weak.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Brett, santiago has tracked his car before.. just not sure if the other people he was talking about have.

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
I wasn't discussing it that way Joey. This track event is a PCA event and not a place for a car meet. Now renting the track on another day would be a great and feasible idea.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Roebling Road, Savannah GA

Not really a meet, it's run by Porsche Club of America, FL Crown Region. www.clubregistration.net

If you're interested PM me your email address..

The NC peeps are trying to see about renting out a track. I saw those prices and thought maybe we could check out that place. I'm sure that price reflects alot of people attending.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Its 4 or 5 20 min sessions a day...blue,green,white,black, and red run groups.well over 100 people