Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
My commute went from 2 miles round trip to now 73....everyday....for 3 months until I can move into my apartment. My car isn’t happy with it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
ouch

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Thanks bros. Under the hood really needs a good scrub down though.

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
I promise you, it's cleaner than my engine bay so don't feel bad [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
I so want to paint mine battleship grey......
I did this for shits and giggles, but this was just VHT Engine Enamel. With about 3 coats. Came out really well and similar to that color. I, like you, wanted mine gray

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
Nah, I like the 9th gens more.
Just realized you weren't talking about the engine cover..................but same. Don't really care for the 10th gens, but I don't mind the hatch. I've been considering getting one for a while, I just hate what they have done with the dash though.

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
The back of the car has been ruined as well, and I'm not terribly fond of the front. It's like they tried too hard to make them cooler...
Especially the coupe. The coupe rear end honestly makes me want to vomit. The front is ok imo. I actually prefer the chrome grille over the black ones. If I could get the hatch with the chrome grille, SI wheels, and white over black interior. I'd be perfectly happy, happy enough to even forgive the sub par dash.