Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

S2KJAY

Orlando
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
Uninstalled my downpipe. Gonna send it back to Canada for research. Fitment issues.

Varoga

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I didn't do anything "to" my Si today except gas it up and take my wife out for a cruise. Went down to CO Springs to the Garden of the Gods. Great views in the winter (and all year round).

Can't wait till spring comes and I can hit the mountain roads in my Si!

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I didn't do anything "to" my Si today except gas it up and take my wife out for a cruise. Went down to CO Springs to the Garden of the Gods. Great views in the winter (and all year round).

Can't wait till spring comes and I can hit the mountain roads in my Si!
There's a little town/village on the other side of the highway that has a lot of tourist stuff, Your wife may be interested next time, I liked the Irish shop.

Varoga

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
There's a little town/village on the other side of the highway that has a lot of tourist stuff, Your wife may be interested next time, I liked the Irish shop.

Are you talking about Manitou Springs? We have been past it a few times but have not stopped to explore it. We have so many areas we want to explore!!!

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
When I won a mini fridge from my college, it didn't fit in the trunk. I put it on the front passenger seat and it barely fit. Lol.

Ron Flood

Haida Gwaii
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
When I won a mini fridge from my college, it didn't fit in the trunk. I put it on the front passenger seat and it barely fit. Lol.

i think you're right bro, i bet if i put it in the front with the seat back probably would have fit better.... theres always nexttime, and knowing me, there will be a nexttime... lol

Bob-blehead

Midland, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
EX Sedan
Thanks to my very sweet wife, I, and the Rav, have had a very tekkie holiday season. Between my birthday and Christmas, we received a new Garmin GPS, a SiriusXM radio, and a new set of Polk Audio DXi 650 speakers on all four doors. Sounds a LOT better, that is for sure! Oh, and a Motorola Roadster 2 for improved Bluetooth functionality with my smartphone. Love the fact that I can now listen to, and dictate text messages on the fly! I do miss the BT system on the Civic though.

I hope that all of you have had a safe and happy holiday season! Happy New Year!

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Are you talking about Manitou Springs? We have been past it a few times but have not stopped to explore it. We have so many areas we want to explore!!!
I think Manitou Springs is the name of it.
If you like a nice ride go out 285 till you get to Pine Junction , and from there to(126) Pine and beyond to Deckes(67). It will lead you down to Woodland Park, then E. on 24 which will take you to Colo. Springs (Via) Manitou Springs.

I usually just do the Deckers road and u-turn it and go back. Great road!

Also, there's 93 N. from Golden to 46 Golden Gate Canyon, to 119 which you can take either way, left back to Denver, or right to Nederland and from here 72 to Estes Park.