Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
What camber arms? I heard 8th and 9th can use the same ones.

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Got the Godspeed ones, can't beat the price and reviews on them have been really good, can't justify paying double for S2. They had a special on them last week, this was on their Facebook page: "Good morning Godspeed fans! This week we are going to be having a special on all camber kits! Contact us or give us a call and ask for Chris! 1 626 442 3988! Email is chris@godspeedproject.com!"
Wouldn't hurt to contact Chris anyway, got them for 145 shipped, better than the 180+24shipping on the site or 165 on ebay. They have gold, silver, red, purple and blue.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
When I bought mine, it was $139 shipped. I had to bid or the buy it price would be $145 shipped. lol. They became $165 shipped a few days later. I got blue ones and I'm waiting for my lowering springs or Spring to come so I can get them installed. They are good for the price considering that the gen 1 sold for $130 shipped. I was missing a few parts when I got the arms, but Jason from Godspeed (jason@godspeedproject.com) helped me out a lot.

Be sure to use silicone based grease so they won't squeak. The poly bushings are known for squeaking.

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Yeah I've been reading that, they've been going up in price because I think they are getting more popular. They were 165 +shipping on their site last week not they are 180 +shipping. The worst part of the purchase was choosing a colour though lol, ended up getting gold.

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
I wanted purrrrple but it wouldn't match anything and red would have went nice but not with my winter wheels so I picked gold, stands out enough and goes with anything. My wheels are 18 and pretty open and I'm not dumped so you'll be able to see them from some angles

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe