Picking up my '14 Civic Si in Az!! Need some help on which HIDs to get.

sw33tp3a21

Hey guys,

I'm driving from Texas today to pick up my '14 Civic SI that came in last week in Arizona. I don't have much time in Az but before I leave Az I wanted to know what are the best HIDs for the money and where I can get them installed? I had an '06 SI 2dr, '10 SI 4dr and a '11 Accord EX-L was the only one that had HIDs was my accord. And haven't had SI in couple years, so I'm a bit behind on knowledge for mods . If you guy can please help me out I would would greatly appreciate it. Anyways..H.ere's some pics of my new SI.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)

sw33tp3a21

Nat3d- It just came off the truck when they took the pics for me lol!! And then they locked it in the back lot.

Pauly-thanks for the info greatly appreciated

greene907

Alaska
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
ddm tuning is where ive gotten my truck, civic, and motorcycle hid kits and been running them for 2 years now and not a lick of trouble

007blackcsi

Hey guys,

I'm driving from Texas today to pick up my '14 Civic SI that came in last week in Arizona. I don't have much time in Az but before I leave Az I wanted to know what are the best HIDs for the money and where I can get them installed? I had an '06 SI 2dr, '10 SI 4dr and a '11 Accord EX-L was the only one that had HIDs was my accord. And haven't had SI in couple years, so I'm a bit behind on knowledge for mods . If you guy can please help me out I would would greatly appreciate it. Anyways..H.ere's some pics of my new SI.

Hey if you don't mind, how much did you pick your's up for? Breakdown would be nice so I can factor tax/title/fees. It looks amazing, can't wait to get back into an Si.

sw33tp3a21

Hey if you don't mind, how much did you pick your's up for? Breakdown would be nice so I can factor tax/title/fees. It looks amazing, can't wait to get back into an Si.

Well I haven't picked it up yet I'm half way to Az now. I do know I'm at around $400 @ 3.9% I put $4000 down and traded my 2012 Nissan Titan Pro 4x...that damn thing rolled a lot of negative equity on to it

sw33tp3a21

i do like those wheels on the 14 model, wheres the shifter knob though?

Well it came off the truck and they rolled it in the back lot with a sold sign on. Haven't put the shifter on it or taken the plastic off until my friend took pics of it for me lol