Pics of '13 Sedans with WedSports Wheels

Hitokiri Battousai

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
What's up guys! Can anyone share any pics of 2013 Civic sedans with WedSports wheels? Im thinking of either purchasing some TC 105Ns or SA-55Ms....Thanks!

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
JAYBLS 's car with TC105Ns.

JAYBLS

I haven't seen anyone else with WedsSport wheels on a 9th gen so far. My car is probably the only example you'll find right now. You can't find a wheel anywhere near as light as the TC105N for the price. Mine are 17x8.5 +32, which is the least aggressive fitment with the concave spokes in the 17" line. In the 18" line, nothing concave would even come close to fitting without a LOT of modification.

JAYBLS

Without looking it up, I'd guess that TC105Ns in 17x7 would probably weigh around 14.5-15lbs. Mine weigh about 15.5. Anything lighter in the same size costs at least 7-800$/wheel. Mine were ~$450/wheel. Works are similar in price but not as light.

Hitokiri Battousai

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I haven't seen anyone else with WedsSport wheels on a 9th gen so far. My car is probably the only example you'll find right now. You can't find a wheel anywhere near as light as the TC105N for the price. Mine are 17x8.5 +32, which is the least aggressive fitment with the concave spokes in the 17" line. In the 18" line, nothing concave would even come close to fitting without a LOT of modification.

Thanks for the tip!, do you have any other angled photo shots of the wheels on your car! they look hot on yours btw!

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Here's a couple more of my car. I think I already posted them somewhere, but oh well.

JAYBLS
How's fitment? Also how much did you get them for? What are you lowered on? What is the wheel spec and tire spec?

I'm looking to get the black and blue ones for my 13 SI sedan. I was looking at the 18x8+35 with a 235/40/18 and I would lowered on sportlines opinions?

Last edited:

JAYBLS

These aren't SA-55Ms, they're TC105Ns in 17x8.5 +32. They're a tad aggressive and need some negative camber not to rub. I'm currently stretching the stock 215/45-17 Michelin all-seasons on them, which, aesthetically, doesn't look that great without being completely slammed and I'm not going to do that. I would like to get 235/40s on there, but nobody makes a tire that size that I want to buy, so I'll be going with Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 225/45-17 when these wear out.

First of all, 18x8 +35 would be a great size for our cars. However, the SA-55M in that size probably won't look that great. The least aggressive size of that wheel that would still look good is gonna be the 18x9 +36, which is starting to get fairly aggressive on the FB6. For 18x8, I would suggest you go with 225/40-18. On the 18x9, go with the 235/40. The 18x8 with 225/40 route will be lighter, cheaper, more fuel efficient, and will take less work to fit. The 18x9 with 235/40 might have slightly more grip and will definitely look a lot better, but it will be heavier, more expensive in terms of both initial cost and tire replacement, and will be much more difficult to fit on your car.

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
These aren't SA-55Ms, they're TC105Ns in 17x8.5 +32. They're a tad aggressive and need some negative camber not to rub. I'm currently stretching the stock 215/45-17 Michelin all-seasons on them, which, aesthetically, doesn't look that great without being completely slammed and I'm not going to do that. I would like to get 235/40s on there, but nobody makes a tire that size that I want to buy, so I'll be going with Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 225/45-17 when these wear out.

First of all, 18x8 +35 would be a great size for our cars. However, the SA-55M in that size probably won't look that great. The least aggressive size of that wheel that would still look good is gonna be the 18x9 +36, which is starting to get fairly aggressive on the FB6. For 18x8, I would suggest you go with 225/40-18. On the 18x9, go with the 235/40. The 18x8 with 225/40 route will be lighter, cheaper, more fuel efficient, and will take less work to fit. The 18x9 with 235/40 might have slightly more grip and will definitely look a lot better, but it will be heavier, more expensive in terms of both initial cost and tire replacement, and will be much more difficult to fit on your car.

You are completely right about all that! I don't the 18x8 will look good and I'm not trying to do any fender work at all and less camber as possible

JAYBLS

I'm not really wanting to do fender work either, but the more I look at the 8th gen site and see guys running 17x9s with 245/40s, th more I want to try it.

Hitokiri Battousai

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

Great info shared JAYBLS!

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
You dont think i can get 18's on with 1 1/2 drop??? About to buy these today