Do you have a coupe or sedan?

• Total voters

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I think the sedan, at least 13+, looks the best out of the entire 12-14 Si line up. I can see the 14 Si coupe front end growing on me, but no nice projector headlights for it unless retrofitted.

Donald Ashe

I had a 03 RSX coupe. While I really enjoyed the car, I like the sedan better. I like the looks of the sedan and the ease of the four doors. However, I do miss the truck space that the coupe offers.

taffy

Fort Riley, KS
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Coupe, I would never buy a si in 4 door. If they only made sedans I wound not be driving a Honda.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I love the pure look of the sedan. I always owned coupes before it, but I like the body styling overall with the 4 doors. To each his own though, the '14 coupe def looks better though

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe

Brandt

Dr.Gonzo
Houston
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
FG3
I may not have an SI, but I've just never really been a fan of any 4 door car. My better half has the 4 door car for the fam so I can get away with owning a coupe :vtec:

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I figure I can keep getting Coupes till I'm old, then I'll think about it.......... :D

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah I think if I was going to purchase a 2014 Si right now.. (the more and more I look at it)I might end up driving home in the coupe.

If you look at the picture below, they need to straighten out the hood instead of letting it be curved. Make the line of the hood follow the line coming from the rear/below the spoiler. That would really make this car look very nice and aggressive.

ScottsCivic

Copperas Cove, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
My wife has a 13 sedan, it's nice for her. But I prefer the look of the coupe, so that's what I drive now that I'm old and will continue to drive when I get older. You're never too old for a coupe.

telljer

'13 EX Sedan. I like the look of the coupes but I squeezed my butt into the back seat once during a test drive and that was the decision maker. I also have to own something my wife can drive so an Si is out of the question because she will absolutely not ever learn to drive a manual transmission :(

I really really miss my 1990 Si even though it's 10 years after I sold it. The '15 Euro Type R in the other thread would be my ideal new Civic if they decided to ever sell it in the States.

Word3k

manchester, nh
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
If I had kids I'd get a sedan I guess, but I always go for coupes. Plus I've always felt there's a reason why some of the best cars, especially the ones most people can't afford, are 2 doors. I will say even if I could afford it I'd never get that Lamborghini concept 1 door one seater. Like yeah for a second you look and feel pretty cool, but how pissed would you be seeing someone in a civic coupe leaving the bar with some chick as you drive your 1 seat Lamborghini home by yourself......epic fail :)

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lol yeah, if you're gonna spend all that money to get laid, make sure it can accommodate for that person.

D.Wheels

South Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Was a 2 door kind of guy until I had my second kid. Loving the sedan though. Body lines flow nicely front to back.

zuckuss00

SoCal
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've always owned coupes and still prefer them. However, my Si is a sedan. I got a very good deal on it.