Coupe

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I actually got the cockatiels when they were 10-12 years old. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn't teach them to talk. I adopted them from Petco for $30 (while they were selling similar ones for $150 each). :woot:

Sunny - White cockatiel (Original name)
Pretty Boy - Grey cockatiel (Original name)
Blue - Blue parakeet (named after a character from the movie "Old School")
Envy - Green Parakeet

Here's a pic of Envy.

420Coupe

Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
Her name is Roora !!!

she's quite the handful turned 1 this past december.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Aww! I adopted Sunny when he was nearly a year old from a Petco! They were selling one like him for around $599 also :rotfl: I paid around $130 for his adoption fee which came with a night cage, stand, food and toys. The cage itself is $130 from Petsmart and another like $50+ for the stand. He came with a full vocabulary LOL A little old lady bought him originally but was afraid to handle him because they use their beak as another arm/leg to climb. Sad for him...but lucky we got him. I was told that many people had applied to adopt him, but that I was the fit to adopt him. He's now 5yrs old. :D

RaskyR1

So Gizmo has a new little sister as of last night. :)

She's an 11 month old Maltese that we adopted from "Wags and Whiskers". She was rescued from down in Kansas and she is just adorable and could be Gizmo's twin! They played non-stop for most the night so the pics were hard to capture...when she finally did rest for a few minutes my wife snapped a pic with her phone...she has the pink harness on. ;)

Taking a break finally....I was on the phone telling my parents I adopted a little girl....they thought I meant a child at first! :D

More to come soon I'm sure!