Post pictures of your pets

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
:rotfl: It's fine. He's calming down a bit more now which is good but they switched his meds while he was boarded at the vet during out vacation...so he's puking :\
If he's still getting the cone off you can try the Kong Cloud e-collar. It's like a donut you put around his neck and feed his collar through the holes like you would a belt on pants. I had to get one for Mugen when she dislocated her tail. It works wonders and still allows them to go about their normal activities while keeping them from licking/biting areas they shouldn't.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
What assholes! I hate people like that. Thank you for being awesome and saving this guy =]

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Haha he likes to play with the water? Mine can't have a metal water bowl because she does this (inside or outside the house)

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
If he's still getting the cone off you can try the Kong Cloud e-collar. It's like a donut you put around his neck and feed his collar through the holes like you would a belt on pants. I had to get one for Mugen when she dislocated her tail. It works wonders and still allows them to go about their normal activities while keeping them from licking/biting areas they shouldn't.

Very nice, thank you! I will recommend this to my parents. Do you know how...washable it is?

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Your parents will love the Kong Cloud. I recommend it to anyone who needs a cone for their dog now. My dog gets terrified because she can't see well with the cone on and doesn't know how to sleep with it on so I went and got this and it's great.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I know this isn't my pet...but I didn't feel the need to make a new "Look what I rescued today" thread :rotfl: (although I'm always rescuing something)

Anyways, this is Charlie:

Why Charlie you ask? Because Charlie bit me! ...and that really hurt!

Poor little Charlie (A young male red cardinal) got stuck flying around in the next door neighbors garage for 45mins. She came over in a panic as she couldn't get him out and was afraid he was going to kill himself flying around in there. Took us about 10mins. The neighbor hid in the house upset. Robert manually lowered the garage door as Charlie kept flying on top of the door and not outside. I had a towel and carefully caught him in the corner of the garage and covered him. Gave him some water...that's when the hard biting started but he soon realized I wasn't hurting him..but helping. 5mins later we all went out back and released him :)