review of injen cai and tsudo 70mm catback

Muno

Flow-Da
can we get a iphone video to know how it sounds or what lol i been checking the thread to see if you made a vid

Ron Flood

Haida Gwaii
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
We are selling this exhaust from Tsudo for 325 shipped for member only.

hahaha i forgot to mention im a member when i bought a Tsudo catback for my EX off of eBay..... lol i did offer u $330 wich was the same as your webpage, but noone was picking up on your end when i tried to call... but whats nice with you guys is you ship via USPS to canada.... :)

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
How come the tsudo exhaust is over $200 cheaper than the other exhausts out? I mean I'm not complaining at all but just quite curious?

thevietkid33

Its not an established company like the other exhausts companies. Kinda like clothes, lv is expensive but you can also get a purse for hundreds less by a diff. Company.

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hm that makes sense, are you sure that's the reason? It's not because of a less deep tone or less gains? I'm pretty interested in this exhaust because of the price

Ron Flood

Haida Gwaii
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
hahahaha thats awesome!!! the dont put anything into R&D afaik.... they are just copy cats... which is fine with me.... also depends on how much they spend on advertising their product, thats all tacked onto the price too..

XdemonicfleasX

pelzer sc
Vehicle Model
Lx
Body Style
Hatch
is the exhaust really loud while doing normal driving?
there are a couple vids on the 9th youtube channel, its loud but i enjoyed the sound of the exhaust and the price. Now that i have the rv6 dp installed it is way to loud and i have an UR exhaust with a secondary muffler on the way.

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
there are a couple vids on the 9th youtube channel, its loud but i enjoyed the sound of the exhaust and the price. Now that i have the rv6 dp installed it is way to loud and i have an UR exhaust with a secondary muffler on the way.
sooo you didn't like it? What are you doing with the tsudo??

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hm really, people have posted that it has a really deep tone to it. Is it only ricey around 2500ish???

keven lincks

Same I have always done something to my care to change how it looks, rides, sounds or just over all performance. Just remember you bought a Honda. When have you ever seen a Honda on the side of the road. I am not worried about the warranty and probably will never have to use it. Now if it was an American car I keep my warranty in my back pocket.