Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Thanks guys.. newbie question.. when y’all say rear sway bar do you guys mean the end links or whole sway bar... and does it make appearance/driving any different? Some pics would be nice. I’m a moderate tuner and still need to catch up on a thing or two. Thanks

I changed both the rear sway and end links. The end links all depend on the age of the car and how many miles on it and what kind of sway bar... I prefer solid sways either from a SI or Whiteline, I have seen too many horror stories with hollow sways like Eibach.

As for changing the differences, the rear is way more planted, the stock R18 rear sway is so flimsy you can bend it easily..

13pmmEzzz

I changed both the rear sway and end links. The end links all depend on the age of the car and how many miles on it and what kind of sway bar... I prefer solid sways either from a SI or Whiteline, I have seen too many horror stories with hollow sways like Eibach.

As for changing the differences, the rear is way more planted, the stock R18 rear sway is so flimsy you can bend it easily..

Thanks man... that info helps out a lot.. i do notice a lot of motion from the back end with the stock sways. Will definitely look into it.

13pmmEzzz

And when you say horror stories what kind? I was just about to get the Eibach.. having second thoughts...

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Thanks man... that info helps out a lot.. i do notice a lot of motion from the back end with the stock sways. Will definitely look into it.

I put a SI rear sway in my 07 and when I pulled the stock sway out I was shocked on how small it was

13pmmEzzz

Did some minor upgrades since the last time was here... new headlights; new fogs. (old ones was pealing, ugh not even a year) de-chrome front end. New 17” 2019 accord rims. I loooveee the way the new wheels look, minor rub when turning but still good. Cheers 2020!!!!

Attachments

• E9B31A27-A677-4969-B868-33505DC7F2C7.jpeg
    E9B31A27-A677-4969-B868-33505DC7F2C7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22