Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Omg so dam cute, sorry was pretty sick since Friday. Went to hospital sunday for the day then went to bed sunday night and bailed down the stairs. I really need to get a bubble.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Does Thor have a cork screw tail, it looks like he does. I always play with jacks tail...lol. it feels funny cause of the corkscrew. Everytime we take Jack out people that have a frenchie dont seem to have tails. We lucked out getting jack with a tail I guess.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
jack nips wifeys ears.....yesterday we were eating crackers together and we both got yelled at. I introduced jack to jello yesterday, it was funny he has jello all over his face.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh man the only thing we cant give jack is corn, A his bathroom break is distugusting and it makes him itchy. Everything else he eats but pretzels. I never knew the breed had food concerns I guess I am gonna look this up.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Evening kiddies......random question....does my ex mistress still visit this site? I had a dream about her two nights ago, other than that I pretty much forgot about her.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Evening kiddies......random question....does my ex mistress still visit this site? I had a dream about her two nights ago, other than that I pretty much forgot about her.

I haven't seen her in a LONG LONG time!

Found this -> Msz.Serenity was last seen: Dec 18, 2011