Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Going to hot family doc at lunch time, I am not looking forward to the lecture I am sure to get for my shanagians this weekend.

dentrecords

Polar Bear
Vip Member
I've been well thanks... not sure when I'll be back out west. My girlfriend and I will be exploring the east coast this summer - up to labrador, newfoundland, etc... I would totally love to ride my bike out to the west it's just a matter of how much (or little) time I get off work... It's a tough one!

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
But I go to cali every june for Mikeys bday bbq @ hart park. When I go off for surgery, I will be going on medical employment insurance. I am not using my month of holidays for recovery time unless forced to.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
So while I was in the hospital they had given me a shot in the arm of heavy duty pain medication.....about 20 minutes later I am half asleep and I see this asian nurse walk by.....I thought for sure it was my ex mistress so I dragged my drugged *** out of bed and had to go confirm or deny who this lady was......thankfully it was the drugs making me see things. Yes hot asian nurse was there but not the ex mistress.....but man she soooooo looked like her.