STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
well since you already got your replacements, I should go take them off the G35 and put them on my TE37's...they might actually look decent with the red decals

better yet, just grab them while you're there and give them to me on Saturday :)

Last edited:

HoustonJohn

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
well since you already got your replacements, I should go take them off the G35 and put them on my TE37's...they might actually look decent with the red decals

better yet, just grab them while you're there and give them to me on Saturday :)

You have TE37s on your Si??? I'm jealous lol & please feel free to take them. HCC Katy Campus, he parks in the front

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
that's tempting...I'd love to snag them and post the latest pic in the thread of the infamous valve stems mounted on my ride.

Someone snagged my rear JDM badge a few weeks back, I'd LOVE to find out who that was! Well actually they got half of my JDM badge, the dumb a$$ left behind the black backing, just got the front. If the person knew what they were doing it would have been a trip to the body shop and then install the new badge. The screwdriver or whatever they used would have torn up my paint, you could see all the lines scraped into the plastic backing from them sliding the tool behind what they thought was the emblem.

Last edited:

HoustonJohn

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
that's tempting...I'd love to snag them and post the latest pic in the thread of the infamous valve stems mounted on my ride.

Someone snagged my rear JDM badge a few weeks back, I'd LOVE to find out who that was! Well actually they got half of my JDM badge, the dumb a$$ left behind the black backing, just got the front. If they person knew what they were doing it would have been a trip to the body shop and then install the new badge. The screwdriver or whatever they used would have torn up my paint, you could see all the lines scraped into the plastic backing from them sliding they tool behind what they thought was the emblem.

Your joking? People are such assholes! If you like something save up and buy it like we had to do, don't steal and take what we worked for! Gahhh I hate people.

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
Gahhh I hate people.

Sadly, it's the world we live in.

Yup, got the TE's used and had them refinished/powdercoated flat black.

How often do you see a bike riding on top a civic coupe? better yet how often do you see it held on with suction cups?!? Actually vacuum cups, very secure.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

Someone snagged my rear JDM badge a few weeks back, I'd LOVE to find out who that was! Well actually they got half of my JDM badge, the dumb a$$ left behind the black backing, just got the front. If the person knew what they were doing it would have been a trip to the body shop and then install the new badge. The screwdriver or whatever they used would have torn up my paint, you could see all the lines scraped into the plastic backing from them sliding the tool behind what they thought was the emblem.

I seen a 9th gen sedan with its oem Honda badge missing in the rear. I think someone stole it cuz the holes weren't filled. This was on campus. There r few Hondas with jdm badges so now I hope no one steals mine when I put them on. Ur lucky the didn't f up the paint. :/

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
I seen a 9th gen sedan with its oem Honda badge missing in the rear. I think someone stole it cuz the holes weren't filled. This was on campus. There r few Hondas with jdm badges so now I hope no one steals mine when I put them on. Ur lucky the didn't f up the paint. :/

Very lucky! It actually didn't look too bad with the JDM emblem backing on it while I was waiting for my replacement, it looked like I was trying to give it a blacked out look. I went ahead and ordered 2 new JDM badges since its the same size front & rear. I literally have a spare emblem just in case someone gets me again..how sad is this world?!?

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Very lucky! It actually didn't look too bad with the JDM emblem backing on it while I was waiting for my replacement, it looked like I was trying to give it a blacked out look. I went ahead and ordered 2 new JDM badges since its the same size front & rear. I literally have a spare emblem just in case someone gets me again..how sad is this world?!?
Glad to be living where I live.... The only thing stolen around here are bases.

Last edited: