stormCIVIC fg3

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Sorry dude. But you know you had it coming. A Type-R badge is a Type-R badge. Lol.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
Sorry dude. But you know you had it coming. A Type-R badge is a Type-R badge. Lol.
true that. but i still kill the game of cars with my car. so im cool with the comments now. and yeah i pretty much asked for somebodys ignorant comments. i guess it would be the same as saying someone having a ss badge on a corvette. you dont need them but they look cool.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
And you people thought lowering your car would make it sooo cool.....GOOD LUCK KEEPIN UP WITH ME!!!stormCIVIC Went off-roading today. and it was a hugely fun success.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
I think it's cleaner and just right. Keep it up. :thumb:
well in those pictures its anything but CLEAN. haha. yeah i think so too. alot less activity going on in the grill now. and thanks now i am saving up for a yakima roof rack and thinking of putting a set of two aux off road lights. it would be so sick.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
That would look interesting. I haven't seen it done yet, but I'll look forward to seeing it.
im not sure about the lights. because not sure how i would wire them. so probably just going to do the rack. and maybe lights but they will have no function.

stormCIVIC

Belmont, NC U.S.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
coupe (fg3)
seriously bro!? bragging about offroading? I can keep up with, and pass you... doesn't make me want to wreck my car tho.
hey i didnt wreck my car at all. its not like i was driving fast off road either. and the title was a joke bro. dont take it so seriously. if someone really wanted to beat me theyd bring a subaru and tear me up off road. but i love the functionality game so much more now.

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
hey i didnt wreck my car at all. its not like i was driving fast off road either. and the title was a joke bro. dont take it so seriously. if someone really wanted to beat me theyd bring a subaru and tear me up off road. but i love the functionality game so much more now.
hahaha i'm teasin ya bro! That's why i liked your fbook pics lol! Imma bring my boosted forester!! AWW YEAAAAA :D