The NASCAR Thread

02civicsi

The caution for the 48 got him in that position, had that not happened he would've finished 3rd. I'm proud of how he ran today/tonight.

Save that sh1t for Daytona because I will be there, WOOT!!!

Gitrdone42

Boiling Springs
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
I hope so, and just to throw it out there I have been a fan of him since his busch days. Weird part is I liked him and not sr.

02civicsi

Regardless, an Earnhardt fan is an Earnhardt fan in my world.

< Earnhardt fan for lyfe!!!!!

Grats to Logano for finishing 3rd by barely missing Kahne on that restart.

02civicsi

Pray tell what more he could've done to win the race, he drove his a$$ off tonight. It's been awhile since I've seen him drive this well in a race.
I can't wait for July after watching these past two weekends. :pinkdomokundance:

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Skeerdy cat are you?

Logano got lucky a couple times tonight by missing cars running out of gas & wrecking to finished where he did.
Those Free Passes with several cautions definitely helped.

And I'm not as you say skeerd. I just need to save up monies for a good seating area.

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Apparently with the races that occurred today being a judge of anything: Turn 4 is THE place to be. hahaha

02civicsi

That's where I sit @ Daytona & there is a nice big jumbotron so I don't miss any of the action on the other side of the racetrack. The dip that used be there @ the exit of 4 @ Daytona is gone now since it was repaved. The cars used to bottom out & sparks would fly.

02civicsi

It's not Charlotte Motor Speedway big but big enough to seen well enough. It looks crazy big when you're standing on the fandeck(fan area above the garages) looking straight up @ it. LOL

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Which tracks have the Fishbowl garages? (The ones where the fans can see into the garages via glass walls)

02civicsi

I wouldn't call them fishbowls but there are windows fans are able to look into the garages @ Daytona & there is a slot on the bottom of the window to pass stuff through.