The NASCAR Thread

02civicsi

Come on live a little. One of the most incredible moments in my life was going over 160mph on two wheels, WOOT

Wreckers or checkers applies every weekend, this is NASCAR!

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I'm just saying though. That would hurt! I don't trust a firesuit and helmet... nor an angry driver.

Wow this race is getting innnnnnnttttteeeeeeeeeeennnnnnssssssssseeeeeeee. If this is like this today, I can't wait for tomorrow.

02civicsi

LOL, I know

You are a noob because this is how it is for the trucks & this track is adding to the intensity. Charlotte is one of my favorite tracks.

Come on BOYER!!! Wreck that F#cker!!!

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I told you, by default, I have to.. but I dislike the things he does sometimes.

I'm more a Joey fan cause he and I were born in the same town and he's not as much of a butthead.

02civicsi

You don't HAVE to do anything, he is an a$$ like Keselowski said last year.

Awww isn't that cute. J/K Logano is good but he needs to start pushing back when he gets pushed.

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Eh. I've come to terms with it. I've had a year of abuse and likely will have a few more to come. hahaha

Logano is good in Nationwide, so it makes no sense why he can't do the same in Cup. It's like he gets the short end of the engine pick every week.

02civicsi

You got some thick skin, that's cool.

The cars in Nationwide & Sprint Cup are two totally different animals. Of the three drivers in JGR, Logano is on the bottom rung.

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Of course. It's pretty obvious sometimes. I just think it would be nice to see him in Victory Lane in his Home Depot firesuit one of these days. Sliced Bread is Burnt Toast. :sadbanana:

LizBot

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I'm not abandoning said toaster yet. I'm not a bandwagon-er. If I was I'd be on Johnson's 5 time train.

I wonder what happened to Trevor Bayne and why his medical leave was extended...

02civicsi

It's just a toaster, doesn't having feelings. In the era that is the Sprint he is the best @ knowing how to race the system to his benefit. If the 48 team ever loses Knaus then the fun times are over. Look back @ how the 24 has done since losing Everenham.

He's had some epic battle with a bug bite.

02civicsi

Figured this would help you out for tonight's events Liz