Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I am usually getting about 7hrs a night.... I am getting spoiled gonna suck when I start working.

on the weekends I usually sleep in. Go to bed 12-2am and get up 8-10am :woot: but not during the week. I need the extra sleep on the weekends to catch up from during the week going to bed after midnight and getting up at 545am lol

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Thats how I was when I was working.... Getting like 5 hrs Sun-Thurs and then getting like 8 or 9 hrs Fri and Sat...

Gonna suck when I start working again... not sure what my schedule is gonna be like...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Anyone have a netbook? My mom's laptop is having issues (touchpad among other stuff) so she wants my HP DV6000 laptop because she's "use to it" (she's used it before) so she's going to give me some $$ and I'm looking at netbooks...

Any opinions?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

FUUUUUUUUUUUU Nasioc!! I need to get on there! How am I suppose to get through a busy Monday??!

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Give the HP after upgrading to 7 and find yourself something....lol

Carol just got a Toshiba Satellite and its a nice light laptop. I am not a fan on Netbooks

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Give the HP after upgrading to 7 and find yourself something....lol

Say what? I'm not understanding... Give her the HP after upgrading to Win7? Is that what you meant to say??

Well it came with Vista and I upgraded to Win7 32-bit and it was having issues with video drivers... I read quite a bit of other users having the same problems. Never really got a fix for it so I installed XP Professional on it and it's been fine ever since.

So I'm going to keep XP on it since she only uses it for web browsing, emailing, eBay and some other basic stuff. She doesn't work and is always home on it.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I've been an HP fan... I dunno.. I want a smaller laptop but I do like the larger resolution of the 15.6" display.

I don't really need anything extraordinary.. I dunno.. Damn decisions. That's why I didn't eat much in Philly b/c their was too many choices. lol

Video for you Nathan: