Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Marky Mark

I want (if it was WRB)

That is sick! i want one!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Jeff's car has potential, he just needs a bigger set, the dragon will be fun.

The blue mustang was Dave's, he's not going this year, many others are not either.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
My Volt kit was going strong till I let a buddy drive my car and he decided to pull into a really steep driveway and bottoming out the front suspension and slamming my exhaust on the concrete and tearing the inner fender outta my driver side ripping my flap off and in the process ripping one of the wires in half....

And after the BS he put me thru, the only way he is driving my car is if he signs a wavier that he pays the damage and I get to beat him to a pulp....

Marky Mark

My Volt kit was going strong till I let a buddy drive my car and he decided to pull into a really steep driveway and bottoming out the front suspension and slamming my exhaust on the concrete and tearing the inner fender outta my driver side ripping my flap off and in the process ripping one of the wires in half....

And after the BS he put me thru, the only way he is driving my car is if he signs a wavier that he pays the damage and I get to beat him to a pulp....

Damn dude. wtf he didn't offer to replace the busted hid at the least?

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Anyone have a netbook? My mom's laptop is having issues (touchpad among other stuff) so she wants my HP DV6000 laptop because she's "use to it" (she's used it before) so she's going to give me some $$ and I'm looking at netbooks...

Any opinions?

Just get an iPad. :giggle: I keed I keed. i hate those things.

FXT with VF39 swap on '11 WRX wheels.. I like! :D

and female owned! :D

If I ever breed, I'll rock something like that. Cool mom with good taste ftw.

Thanks for your order

Your payment is complete.

Lies.

OMG!! I bought something! :giggle:

Dawn won't believe me.

It was probably stamps.

I want (if it was WRB)

:drool: I'd trade the WRX for that.

clevrname

YAY! New tires fit MUCH better. Can probably get away with either camber arms or rolling the fenders. Suggestions? I really don't want to run a **** ton of camber.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Damn dude. wtf he didn't offer to replace the busted hid at the least?

According to him not his fault, I didn't tell him about the loose inner fender well even thou he knew about it cause he saw me fixing it.... Trust me we had a argument about it that made the kids cry cause they thought they where gonna lose Uncle Nathan again.... I have known him for like 13 yrs so now he just doesn't drive the car...