Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Chevarian113

I has an iDear... instead of another OC meet, why don't we rent a house for all of us down here in Sandbridge, or OBX... Unless of course, you all want the crowd and bars for fun (which I enjoyed as well).

Chevarian113

The switch is complete for me. Last thing I need is another damn forum to keep up with. I am now resigning as an 8th member, and converting to 9th.

All in, say - yo!

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I needz crowds and bars.....and of course seacrets and women

I'm with Nate. I need crowded bars at night, beach and food during the day. But I think renting a place would be fun as all hell. A guy in my class just told me that Seacrets has condos you can rent.

Nate, imagine it. A condo. AT Seacrets. You're right there. Yeeesssssssssssss

clevrname

HAHAHAHAHA! JasonVA was telling me it's like a city in there. :think:

I just need to know about it in advance so I can let the new job know. I'm sucking up hardcore, staying late, coming in early, trying to earn brownie points.

You guys have to go read the 8th Subie thread. it's so entertaining.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The switch is complete for me. Last thing I need is another damn forum to keep up with. I am now resigning as an 8th member, and converting to 9th.

All in, say - yo!

Yes! And they're all makin the switch! :woot:

Not me! I will be talking to myself in the Subie thread on 8th! :wave:

I'm with Nate. I need crowded bars at night, beach and food during the day. But I think renting a place would be fun as all hell. A guy in my class just told me that Seacrets has condos you can rent.

Nate, imagine it. A condo. AT Seacrets. You're right there. Yeeesssssssssssss

Ok, we're doing that the next time we go :excited:

The renting of the house type thing will prob happen at the dragon lol.....the subie cabin!

Ok, that's it, the Subie cabin will happen, all in favor? I can handle not staying at the nice luxurious lodge for a year.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I support a Subie Cabin but how many of us would be going? The Cabin I stayed in with Nomarz, Dent, Rickeh, Rev and Kiwi was a two bedrrom and thank god I had an air mattress.