Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
Car is going into Subaru tomorrow. When I called to make the appt, the scheduler girl wanted me to wait till Monday or Wednesday. I made the appt for Monday and called back and talked to a service adviser. Told him of my clutch issues, now have an appt tomorrow morning. :woot:

my issues list
1) Clutch pedal has a sticking feeling (car on or off).
2) Clutch was making a metal squeaking noise today.
3) I have noticed a burning smell upon occasion when on the interstate (cruising) and in town
4) Driver's window sticks when going down. I had in for this before and was told to bring it back when it got worse.
5) Driver's seat moves when it shouldn't. slight rocking forward/back
6) Driver's seat bottom has a squeak. I was able to kinda-fix it with a sponge between the plastic trim and the left side seat bottom.
7) Squeak/rattle in dash area, driver's side, plastic type of sound
result
1) clutch is not doing it today... ~~~FCK!~~~
2) only happened one time (I did reproduce the noise a few times when it occurred.)
3) who the F knows
4) they took apart the door and retightened everything (whatever that means) the window is better but still has a slight clunk when starting down when the window is part way down. The window appears to clunk back into the window track somehow. I'm sure I'll have to address this again.
5) the back part of the seat has a slight rocking. the service guys don't think they can do anything about it. I'm sure I'll have to address this again.
6) the service guy thinks that when the seat bottom is all the way down, when the seat cushion compresses when I am clutching, the cushion pushes down on the plastic trim, which then is pushed down against the seat frame connection.
7) There was a Service Bulletin for this. reportedly fixed :woot:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
^ sucks they didn't fix all of your issues :( :bighug:

Is it bad that I read #5 and was like dammit Keith quit having rough sex in the backseat causing it to rock :rotfl:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I think Ken has Jeff beat, but he's been here longer.

Keith, I wouldnt worry about some of those noises, its a subaru not a bmw, gonna get an alignment before the dragon?

You can paypal me for the swaybar if you want.

k757

CT
Keith, I wouldnt worry about some of those noises, its a subaru not a bmw, gonna get an alignment before the dragon?

You can paypal me for the swaybar if you want.
what I am really concerned about is the clutch "resistance" (which isn't doing it now)
no alignment until I get new tires, which will be in the fall.
I'll bring cash with me

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
what I am really concerned about is the clutch "resistance" (which isn't doing it now)
no alignment until I get new tires, which will be in the fall.
I'll bring cash with me

I would keep an eye on it, theres one instance of a bad slave cyl reported on nasioc.

my throwout bearing makes some noise when its cold out but im not worried