Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Chevarian113

No plans here, either. I can't do 30 trips this summer, so staying here. Probably a party of some sort knowing all of my friends here. You're welcome to join the gangbang... Maybe a cookout at Nicole's since she has the (half) pool.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
No plans here, either. I can't do 30 trips this summer, so staying here. Probably a party of some sort knowing all of my friends here. You're welcome to join the gangbang... Maybe a cookout at Nicole's since she has the (half) pool.

Lol at half pool.

Decisions decisions ...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
well jeff write down a list of issues and let webby know....

I have quite a bit... Well just the layout annoys the **** out of me that I am raging...

I can multiquote just fine

I think Im staying here and popping in on 8th sometimes.

Can you multi-quote on different pages? I clicked reply on the two posts i wanted and then clicked "page 15" and the multi-quote posts I wanted were gone.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
It does load quicker (because there is not alot of bullshit on here).

Thats why I like it here.
Hello 9th good bye 8th.....

:dancing:
I have quite a bit... Well just the layout annoys the **** out of me that I am raging...

Can you multi-quote on different pages? I clicked reply on the two posts i wanted and then clicked "page 15" and the multi-quote posts I wanted were gone.

No I cant but thats only a small issue IMO

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Thats why I like it here.

No I cant but thats only a small issue IMO

Small issue yes.. BIGGER issue is UserCP I want!

You forget Jeff likes to jump on a thread after being gone for 3 hours; read the 10 pages he missed and multiple quote every single post he missed with his response lol

Yup correct. Some of us do other stuff besides stay on here all night. I want to catch up and quote stuff. Problem? :404 problem not found:

Chevarian113

I nticed the same about multi-quote. Yes, you can do it, but you have to find your place again every time. I don't like that. Are you joining the 9th, Jeff?

One complaint I have is I can't hit tab + enter to post. It seems to freeze just before I post.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I nticed the same about multi-quote. Yes, you can do it, but you have to find your place again every time. I don't like that. Are you joining the 9th, Jeff?

One complaint I have is I can't hit tab + enter to post. It seems to freeze just before I post.

I mean I'd rather stay over on 8th since I like the forum layout/UserCP but I'm not going to be the only one (or few) over there... That will get boring quickly and suck. :(

What browser are you using to post? I'm using FireFox 5 (beta) and it works fine with the tab + enter. No freezing

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Ffffuuuuuu I'm stressing the roommate issue again. Dammit