Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
they dont let you out of your cage?? I can go for a walk whenever I want, going right now

No they do not let me out of this room. Well 1hr (1pm-2pm) I get a lunch but I heat up my Healthy Choice meal and watch TV down in the tunnel (below the basement - which is where I'm currently at). I get to leave my office if I have to pee but I don't go outside. I go pee/wash my hands and come right back.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
No they do not let me out of this room. Well 1hr (1pm-2pm) I get a lunch but I heat up my Healthy Choice meal and watch TV down in the tunnel (below the basement - which is where I'm currently at). I get to leave my office if I have to pee but I don't go outside. I go pee/wash my hands and come right back.

that sucks, you cant leave the building at all other than lunch??

being on the phone all day sucks

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
they dont let you out of your cage?? I can go for a walk whenever I want, going right now
Everytime they let him out, trouble ensues so in he stays.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Jason: Yeah I've been doing this almost 5 years (December will be 5 years) so I'm use to it. I can find things on the internet (forums, sports, car stuff, ect) to keep me busy. ;)

Eventually you all won't see me on here much at all.. :( :crying:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Why won't we see you? Because of your job or because you just don't love us anymore?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Nathan: I thought I told you all but I got a promotion in March (Desktop Tech) which I won't be stuck at a desk all day. I will be going to out and working on computers.

I knew once I accepted the position (back in March) that I would have to stay at my current position since they are short. It's a 6 person job and there is only 4 of us (3 since I'm technically gone with the new positon). Well they hired 3 people and those people are going through the drug test process so I will eventually be doing the new positon after 4 months.. :/ lol

Hope that explains it well enough

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
My Subie Friend from Washington State tagged me in this picture on FB!! It's BLUE and it's a SUBIE cup! COOOOL

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Yeah it's been so long since I got it that everyone forgets.. Hell I forgot too :rotfl: It's all good. I don't mind doing my current job.

Yes I'm asking her where she got it from! I want!!

k757

CT
Isn't anyone going to welcome me back into the Honda/Acura family? :giggle:

.... DD paperwork signed tonight. Part of the deal is for them to remove the incredibly light tint. It looks fantastic for being 12 yrs old. There are a couple of scrapes on the rear bumper, driver's door has some weirdness near the door moldings where the door swung open and hit something and a incredibly small dent in the roof. The clearcoat is perfect. Leather is perfect. engine is ultra smooth, tranny great.

k757

CT
Dude.... that's an AWESOME find! If ya don't mind me asking, how much ya paying?
$8600. about $1800 less than the going rate around here for similar vehicles with more miles (so i've seen on cars.com and autotrader). They had it listed at $9355 which is still a really good price. I came in at $8500. they came at me at $8675. I said ok, $8600 works

k757

CT
I forgot to mention... it has remote start. The tires are seemingly new Michelin Harmony and there is no curbage on any wheel

Marky Mark

Isn't anyone going to welcome me back into the Honda/Acura family? :giggle:

.... DD paperwork signed tonight. Part of the deal is for them to remove the incredibly light tint. It looks fantastic for being 12 yrs old. There are a couple of scrapes on the rear bumper, driver's door has some weirdness near the door moldings where the door swung open and hit something and a incredibly small dent in the roof. The clearcoat is perfect. Leather is perfect. engine is ultra smooth, tranny great.

Awesome Keith!