Body Style
Coupe
Pft. We'll be just fine without Jeff.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Is it too hot for little Jeffie??

He's not sitting around doing nothing at the dragon, we're going for night runs :woot:

k757

CT
it was hot as balls this morning. Thanks Jason... thanks for not having your dog rip my throat out. GAWD, big fcker

Good news for the northeast dragon goers. I-81 in VA is mostly 70 speed zone now. trucks really fck it all up cause they still can't make it up the slight bumps. Due to eating, rest area, gas fillups, and due to this fckin' Black explorer from TX... I passed him 4 times ON THE RIGHT! hahahahahah The guy loved to roll in the left lane at the speed limit. C-YA!!! The temps were crazy during the day. moprning was solid 103 then climbed to 107 to 71 to 103 to 74 to 89 to 73 to 90 WTF!

Car handles WAY better than before. I came in through TN, so I took the dragon in..... NIGHT RUN!!!! I cheated, I mounted the GPS to the windshield as I was pretty tired. The WRX handles WAY better than the Si did or the lowly Maxima and I wasn't pushing it cause I had a car full of crap banging side to side hahahah

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Wonder what fell outta VA arse that they actually raised a speed limit...

Truckers on the road at night are fun..... First year down at like 2am I was rolling with a convoy doing like 90-100

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
it was hot as balls this morning. Thanks Jason... thanks for not having your dog rip my throat out. GAWD, big fcker

Good news for the northeast dragon goers. I-81 in VA is mostly 70 speed zone now. trucks really fck it all up cause they still can't make it up the slight bumps. Due to eating, rest area, gas fillups, and due to this fckin' Black explorer from TX... I passed him 4 times ON THE RIGHT! hahahahahah The guy loved to roll in the left lane at the speed limit. C-YA!!! The temps were crazy during the day. moprning was solid 103 then climbed to 107 to 71 to 103 to 74 to 89 to 73 to 90 WTF!

Car handles WAY better than before. I came in through TN, so I took the dragon in..... NIGHT RUN!!!! I cheated, I mounted the GPS to the windshield as I was pretty tired. The WRX handles WAY better than the Si did or the lowly Maxima and I wasn't pushing it cause I had a car full of crap banging side to side hahahah

Glad everything worked out, those sway support bars really make a difference. I can't wait to get my front on and go full stiff on the back bar.

My dog doesn't cope well above 80 degrees, he slept most of the morning.

Wonder what fell outta VA arse that they actually raised a speed limit...

Truckers on the road at night are fun..... First year down at like 2am I was rolling with a convoy doing like 90-100

I hate VA, the sudden drop to 55mph from 70 is always a pain, at least this makes it a bit more tolerable.