Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I ordered my pads, so Im pretty much all modded up for the dragon. Next will be snow tires in october or november.

Nice! I already have snow tires from last year.. I bought them after the BIG snow we got 2 years ago and last year was a mild(er) winter. If I never had to use them again I'd be :happy: :dance: :woot: haha

I'm going Wednesday to IAG to get that WL Roll Center Kit/Bump Steer Kit and an alignment. :dance:

Jason: You needed anything from there?? Since I will see ya Saturday.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Just making sure, you where sending me your e-thug vibes...lol

That was my plan (but wasn't serious) ;)

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Nice! I already have snow tires from last year.. I bought them after the BIG snow we got 2 years ago and last year was a mild(er) winter. If I never had to use them again I'd be :happy: :dance: :woot: haha

I'm going Wednesday to IAG to get that WL Roll Center Kit/Bump Steer Kit and an alignment. :dance:

nice! you'll really love the car again, how are the fender braces? I'm gonna get front kartboy endlinks, but I was gonna get them at machv.

clevrname

I'm going to a dyno Wednesday :giggle:

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
bring me a sandwich Jeff........

I ate a healthy choice meal.. Tomorrow is turkey sammich on wheat. Nom Nom Nom

nice! you'll really love the car again, how are the fender braces? I'm gonna get front kartboy endlinks, but I was gonna get them at machv.

I haven't installed the fender braces yet. I was inside enjoying the A/C :giggle: :hiding:

I'm sure MachV will have some good deals (hopefully)

OMG OMG OMG OMG :omg: :omg: :omg: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woot: :woot: :woot:

^ that sums it up