Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
just a quick reminder that staying away from the center yellow is ultra important at/near the dragon

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Looks like suspension is gonna be done sooner than thought..... Just bought HFP springs, just need to get struts and shocks..

Chevarian113

Morning all!

I will be up there either Thursday night or Friday morning. I may be getting to my mom's on Tuesday or wednesday depending on whether I feel like skipping class or not.

This is good, Keith. Keep that list going.

JasonPA, call me when you have a second and we will arrange the cabins. The place I am going through has them in various places, so I want to make sure I get one close to you.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Keith, I'll be there anywhere from 6-8, I dont know if Nate will be riding with me or bringing the bike.

nice on the suspension Nathan, are you getting shocks also?

clevrname

Prob gonna get Tokico Blues or just stock SI parts

My suspension has been making a wierd popping noise since I put the lower springs/struts on, but I saw there was a TSB on the exact issue i'm having, so I went to my Honda dealer this morning. They made an appointment on Monday to check it out....

Chevarian113

I'm bound and determined to get my stage 2 working before the Dragon. It WILL work! No suspension mods for me though.

Sounds like you'll have some fun, Keith.

Chevarian113

No luck. Eric emailed me back with some suggestions, but I haven't had a minute to really read through it. I may call Tactrix to see if they have any input. One guy on NASIOC had a similar experience and they were able to send him what he needed.

FloppyNoodle

No luck. Eric emailed me back with some suggestions, but I haven't had a minute to really read through it. I may call Tactrix to see if they have any input. One guy on NASIOC had a similar experience and they were able to send him what he needed.
Cool. Im going to start researching what I can do with mine. I just want a few minor changes. I love the car the way it is. Just want to keep it out of the turbo in 6th gear while going 70. I can always downshift to get in range.

Coming back from Josh's I got 28 MPG just going to speedlimit the whole time. I was rather impressed.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
My suspension has been making a wierd popping noise since I put the lower springs/struts on, but I saw there was a TSB on the exact issue i'm having, so I went to my Honda dealer this morning. They made an appointment on Monday to check it out....

I have been lucky with TSB's and none of them affected them

clevrname

Cool. Im going to start researching what I can do with mine. I just want a few minor changes. I love the car the way it is. Just want to keep it out of the turbo in 6th gear while going 70. I can always downshift to get in range.

Coming back from Josh's I got 28 MPG just going to speedlimit the whole time. I was rather impressed.

460 is seriously the ultimate MPG road. I can get about 38 out of the SI if I just cruise the whole time and don't :vtec:

If we go to Sissy's tonight Josh, I may just pull my bumper off over there and attempt to fix whatever is wrong with my headlight....

FloppyNoodle

460 is seriously the ultimate MPG road. I can get about 38 out of the SI if I just cruise the whole time and don't :vtec:

If we go to Sissy's tonight Josh, I may just pull my bumper off over there and attempt to fix whatever is wrong with my headlight....
I will probably be joining you all over there. May need a soldering iron to get the job done correctly and I think there is one over there. If its really close to the base of the lamp then soldering will be required if not we can probably splice it.