Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

FloppyNoodle

People like this... I just don't get:

"The spoiler I had made bought a 11 spoiler new and got it carbon fiber wrapped took a few weeks and 1000 bucks"
What does that all mean? English MoFo do you speak it?

In the mean time I am researching DIY Tail Light painting and I am pretty sure I got a sure fire way to get them done and the color that I want without the fading. Look to cost around $15 in materials total. If it doesnt work out it all comes off pretty easily.

Chevarian113

Well, I read into his build thread a bit, he can spend a grand on CF and still have a nice car. He's got a very nice build and a LOT of money in it. Currently trying to sell a 68HTA D-Spec turbo. There you go, Dawn. Also selling a meth kit.

I am thinking the pitch stop, steering bushing and diff inserts.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Well, I read into his build thread a bit, he can spend a grand on CF and still have a nice car. He's got a very nice build and a LOT of money in it. Currently trying to sell a 68HTA D-Spec turbo. There you go, Dawn. Also selling a meth kit.

I am thinking the pitch stop, steering bushing and diff inserts.

get the trans mount over the pitch stop, the rack bushings may not make a big difference on a new car, rear diff inserts make a huge difference.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Someone else just mentioned prop shaft bushing as well. What's that?

theyre the two small bushings that attach the driveshaft carrier to the body, people say they dont make a huge difference, also people rant and rave about aftermarket pitch stops like kartboy, the group n doesnt offer a huge change. I have group n engine mounts also

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

k757

CT
hey you single folks... you'll be sending a message if you send that image to people you IM :giggle:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Signed that petition and install is happening tomorrow.... I have one day to the suspension, axles and coolant..... I have to be back home on Thursday morning...