Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Chevarian113

I don't mind cruising with the crowd, but I'm not sprinting with the crowd. Too much attention and don't trust people's driving.

I think I'm sold on Bronze Drag DR31s for my car.

clevrname

Well I will gladly go out with you guys, but I enjoy my insurance rates and my car too much to push it too much. I've never had an accident and I will never jeopardize my safety or the safety of anyone around me just to have fun on a curvy road.

k757

CT
the average people group gets bunched up and then tailgating starts. The people also overdrive what their cars can do which leads to some very dangerous situations. They think cause they own an Si, they can keep up with better handling cars that have more experienced drivers

clevrname

Yeah, I don't think it's the cars fault, more of the driver. A good driver knows what their car is capable of.

Chevarian113

k757

CT
Yeah, I don't think it's the cars fault, more of the driver. A good driver knows what their car is capable of.
there will be plenty of drivers there that are not good.

... but they won't be able to keep up with the "fast" group :giggle: Their biggest downfall is entering the corners WAY too fast, they then have to stand on the brakes, which leads to no out-speed, and while doing so, brings the rest of the group behind them to have to brake as well. The fastest cars/people HAVE to get out in front of the group

clevrname

I'm excited to try it out, I won't be balls to the wall crazy like you guys, but i'll have some fun lol

clevrname

Oh yeah, and even if I was balls to the wall, I don't haz torque. You'll see my license plate hahahahahah

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
good example today, I had to make a quick evasive manuever, to beat a traffic light. I cut the wheel left at the last moment and pitched the car sideways, I was quick to correct it. A lesser skilled driver, like many noobs on the dragon would've tapped the brakes, and well, made things worse. With my big rear sway bar, my car handles the way I expect it to handle at the limit, loose, and I'm prepared to catch it when it goes.