Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
I wont be at the "banquet" for very long.

the party at the game room gets boring also
I like the banquet for sitting around with people you have been riding with.
I only go to the party in the game room cause I was playing in the pool tourny. I don't do beer pong or whatever else seems to go on. Getting all liquored up is not my thing. Especially since i am spending so much money and paid time off to make this trip, I want to not be hung over, thanks, no.

Chevarian113

I second Keith here, I'm not one to liquor up or participate in that sort of thing. My intentions for this trip are primarily to have a mountain getaway, which is long overdue. I will swing by and get some foods to grill while we are there, and will bring a charcoal grill. I'm all for fun with friends in small groups, so banquets aren't a huge turn on to me.

EDIT: But I will be bringing a bottle of rum and some beer with me as well.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I like the banquet for sitting around with people you have been riding with.
I only go to the party in the game room cause I was playing in the pool tourny. I don't do beer pong or whatever else seems to go on. Getting all liquored up is not my thing. Especially since i am spending so much money and paid time off to make this trip, I want to not be hung over, thanks, no.

I wont be drinking much at all, driving ftw!

like keith said, Im only going to the activities to chat with former dragon vets and people i've been driving with

Chevarian113

k757

CT
I second Keith here, I'm not one to liquor up or participate in that sort of thing. My intentions for this trip are primarily to have a mountain getaway, which is long overdue. I will swing by and get some foods to grill while we are there, and will bring a charcoal grill. I'm all for fun with friends in small groups, so banquets aren't a huge turn on to me.

EDIT: But I will be bringing a bottle of rum and some beer with me as well.
the use of the term banquet is used loosely since last year. The group sits on a large covered deck and the restaurant sets up a buffet table. It is far from a structured or formal thing. We are even right next to the parking lot, so people are talking cars and going out and looking.

EDIT:
if it sucked, I wouldn't continue to do it

k757

CT
yea the banquet isnt a formal thing at all, Keith, Ken, and I all attended last year
I even won Civic parts (pedal covers) :giggle: which I sold for 50% off retail :shhhhhhhhhhh: I also won a bunch of meet shirts. Hmm... I wonder where i put them all. If I find them, I'll bring with and give away