Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The friday's GA drive was tough, much tougher than the dragon due to speeds into tight corners with debris being kicked up at you (baseball bat sized log... wasn't bad at all overall, just referencing one incident)

That kid wasn't too far behind me on the GA cruise. When after a bunch of corners, he would be behind the front 6 but would fly on the straights to catch back up

Yeah, I'm sure he was bounching off the rev limiter each time trying to catch up. Will you upload the go pro with the log incident? I subscribed to your youtube page.

I checked my oil today and found out that my car didn't burn a single drop the whole weekend :woot:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
For everyone's viewing pleasure....

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah, I'm sure he was bounching off the rev limiter each time trying to catch up. Will you upload the go pro with the log incident? I subscribed to your youtube page.

I checked my oil today and found out that my car didn't burn a single drop the whole weekend :woot:

Neither did mine. I was surprised.

k757

CT
YouTube has decided to cockblock my videos.... the slowest upload time I have ever seen

clevrname

God I wanna go home. Work is so boring.

I have decided that after this weekend I will NEVER own another car without boost. I liked the way my car handled, but after riding in Jasons, I loveeeeeeed the pull out of corners.

And I don't wanna boost mine because then I have to get a ridiculously loud/annoying/seal killing exhaust.

clevrname

I don't think Curtis was there. I've seen him most in the Mid-Atl thread on 8th. I personally have never met you Curtis, so I am Josh :wave:

clevrname

We can stay at my moms, it's only like 30 mins from there :giggle:

I think Jason's class starts that weekend tho.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Boooooooooo for class

Curtis drives this car's twin: