Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
For some reason I thought it was Wednsday today. I have class tonight and thouht I forgot about it last night. :facepalm:

k757

CT
I set up all my GoPro vids to upload today while I'm at the office. so I'll dine with GoPro vids tonight

I'm going to upload my car's exhaust shoot vid as well as Jason's launch from the Subie cabin :D

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Finding that NASIOC can be rather enjoyable. Getting a rise out of people for no reason is fun.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35102429&posted=1#post35102429

Borjaq FTMFL :unamused: :facepalm:

What an *******!

67 pages FAIL!
Title FAIL

You know what I would have done.. I would have posted the last "updated" of the 1st post "Last edited by scoobysnax86; 06-27-2011 at 07:07 AM."

Then I would have said why isn't a new thread made of have the OP of the thread update the thread's 1st post. That's RIDIC that it hasn't been updated since 6/27!

Chevarian113

I fought with the VB guys to just use the same meet thread a couple of years ago. They were creating a new thread every time. They seem to complicate everything on there and really are dumbasses, which is why I don't care so much to hang out with them anymore. I've said my $0.02 many times in there.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I understand using the same meet thread... But at least update the 1st post... Come on now..

6/27 last updated.. WTF