Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
I suspect that this thread is the king of the forum..... turbo+AWD thread on a civic forum :giggle: ... we like to call it home :grouphug:

k757

CT
I am not all over NASIOC as it is mostly garbage (like 8thciv). I hang out on a few threads on CTSubie forum (Connecticut Subie) as most people there are cool as the state is pretty small and people attend meets, even weekly meets

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm a member of CTSubie. Wonder if I was a member before you :giggle:

I use to be all over Nasioc until I came here and post more :dance:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
the regional forums on nasioc are pretty good , but OT, members car gallery, and general are a giant **** show

+1 voted for Dawn

k757

CT
Is KennyGS, really KennyG's ... more G's?

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
84 votes for KatieO.. :wtf:
78 votes for Pam_Cakes
27 votes for CamaroF534
22 votes for Lo.

No one else is even close.. It's who has the most money and who tells people to vote for them the most..

:dance: to the ones that voted for Dawn -> 96accord, Borjaq, Charles G, clevrname, Damaca, Joslin Rae, k757, sky3

Lol I didn't know we can see who voted. Borjaq said Subie_chick gave him **** because he voted for me. Lol I said tell her you gave me the underdog vote. :giggle:

Edit: FIXORED Nate, Nathan, Jason, Josh, and Santiago, get in there and vote. I.don't stand a chance but I'm not going down without a fight damnert! !!

k757

CT
damaca should stop drinking in the afternoons.... she quoted me as already voting, but then told me to go vote :bighug:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I was at the park trying to shrink my *** so my attention span was a bit divided. I saw you voted. Thank you, Keith. lol.