Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
cecil is having test & tune this saturday and friday night grudge racing, maple grove only has one T&T in November, and the tracks around me are closed :sad:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
:( that suck0rs
Yea, leaving the job site last night, climbing a hill and my car goes stupid loud, get back to the hotel look under the car and the midpipe is in 2 pieces. Hopefully on Thursday I can leave a little early and get it fixed...

where is everyone?
Sitting all day at a construction site in Pittsburgh watching and writing down what the workers are doing

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
You know, I'm not really biased towards cars at all, I want a V8 next :drooling:

sucks that subiefest is in CA, it should be in the northeast where there's a larger population of owners; SCIC :banghead:

clevrname

It's about an hour from where one of my friends live.

I enjoy driving my grandmas 05 Mustang GT 5-spd, once in a while. She got it new in December of 04 and the ***** only has like 25k miles on it.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
turbo lag is getting frustrating, I want the power as soon as I put my foot down

any LSx engine with an X pipe sounds incredible

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
HI kids.

Everytime I see a V6 mustang I think "Hm.. couldn't afford the GT huh?" everytime I see a Mustang GT I think, "Couldn't afford a Vette huh?"

No. I can't afford an STI. Hell even a new WRX. :p