Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Working 10+ hrs a day is killing my posting time, home right now cause I gotta work nights for the next 2 days

Sounds like you are having fun with this job. ;)

I will keep my 34 hr/week (M-T: 8am-4pm with 1hr lunch & F: 8a-3pm with 1hr lunch) :dance:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Yay I like this job, standing around all day watching people work recording what they are doing.... My hours are M-F 7am-sometime between 5-7 pm so the OT is just crazy, I am already at 30 hours this week.... lunch is outside while they are working cause the crew is a bunch of machines not humans...lol

k757

CT
Tapatalk doesn't always show me the latest posts. I have to remember to refresh. Sigh.

Still no power at my place

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Yay I like this job, standing around all day watching people work recording what they are doing.... My hours are M-F 7am-sometime between 5-7 pm so the OT is just crazy, I am already at 30 hours this week.... lunch is outside while they are working cause the crew is a bunch of machines not humans...lol

You are watching machines? Hmm :think:

Tapatalk doesn't always show me the latest posts. I have to remember to refresh. Sigh.

Still no power at my place

Yeah Tapatalk fail! :rotfl:

No power since Saturday?! :omg:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
They are humans that work like machines Jeff..... No coffee breaks, no lunch no nothing just working steady all day..... It does a get a little boring at times but ohhhh well.... Tonight should be interesting thou, work from 6pm to 4am...

Keith that sucks about not having power, time for a generator....