Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
So I guess Im ballin' ???

Cant this month, not at all, only doing the food meet, found out today my company is cutting a lot of jobs.

Chevarian113

^ Ew! Sorry to hear that, JasonPA...

We went through some pretty big changes at my work in the last couple of months that are now starting to make me nervous with pay, but hopefully it will even out. Luckily, I've got a great boss that really takes care of us, and has given opportunity to make up the difference.

clevrname

I just want purdy wheelz. Errybody gets on my case. The way I look at it, is I could put everything I have on my car on 8th right now and get what I paid for it. I've bargain shopped everything on my car.

Brand new springs/struts- $390
Injen CAI- $150
Brand New Flashpro- $575
My vibrant I sold for 55 bucks more than I paid for it, and the RSX Wheels I made money on as well. So as bad as it may sound, I can unload the things and not lose a penny and that is my justification for mods.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
^ Ew! Sorry to hear that, JasonPA...

We went through some pretty big changes at my work in the last couple of months that are now starting to make me nervous with pay, but hopefully it will even out. Luckily, I've got a great boss that really takes care of us, and has given opportunity to make up the difference.

I don't have a great boss, company doesnt care about its people. :mad:

Chevarian113

Thanks for the fix0r, Jeff! This is why I pay good money for you!

Companies like that blow! There's better out there. hopefully one will pull through for you. Weren't you looking in MD?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
This is the AWD thread so here's an AWD vehicle :)

Chevarian113

I wish they still made the Saabarus... I would have strongly considered buying one. Their interior quality is much better than Subaru's. Too bad they were all the 2 litre models... Boo!

clevrname

someone give me tires suggestionz. I'm trying to research so when I get these rimpz I know that I want. I'm keeping the SI for All-Seasons.

So i'm thinking S-Drives, but i heard road noise is bad with them. Or the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec?

Anyone have other options they think I sould explore?