Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Such a disappointment.

Chevarian113

If I had the money, I'd probably pay someone to do. Also, if I weren't Jew.

Leather treatment has been on my mind this week. Its on my calendar to do next week. Dry hard leather ftl indeed!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Jeff is younger than pretty much all of us :giggle: , makin excuses. I'd have to be paralyzed before I pay someone to do my oil changes :bleh: . Regardless of where I live.

On second thought, I may in the near future be moving for a new job, not 100% but I'd have to give care maintenance a thought.

Chevarian113

:coffee:

God I need lots and lots of coffee today. I can't seem to wake up!

On the oil change note, I can only think of one time in my life I paid for an oil change. I was 16. Even in all the apartments I've lived in, I found an abandoned parking lot to do it in real quick, hoping I wouldn't get caught. Several AWDPirates.net members allowed me to use their driveways at times as well. I hate paying someone to do it, plus they charge astronomical rates for synthetic, which I refuse to pay. Somehow, the $15 price increase of the oil they pour in justifies a $60 hike in their rate...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'd have to be paralyzed before I pay someone to do my oil changes :bleh: . Regardless of where I live.

Congrats? Want a cookie? Does it make you special that you do all of your oil changes? I don't want to do them nor do I care if someone else does them for me. Don't want to spend the time doing it. My ramps that I have won't work with my car since it will rip my lip off.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I pay for oil changes because I have neither the time nor tools do them myself. I miss when my sister lived here. I made the time and they had the tools.

clevrname

Congrats? Want a cookie? Does it make you special that you do all of your oil changes? I don't want to do them nor do I care if someone else does them for me. Don't want to spend the time doing it. My ramps that I have won't work with my car since it will rip my lip off.

The 23 dollars that Honda charges me for an oil change and tire rotation is more than worth it in my book.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm with you Jeff, IDGAF either. If something effs up, it's their fault. and I mainly just plain out don't want to do it.

That's what I forgot to put. That's exactly how I feel.

I'm glad there are people out there that LOVE :love: to change their own oil but I'm not one of those people.

Let's change the oil on a 90F+ day with 75%+ humidity....... or NOT

clevrname

Yeah especially after forgetting something and having to drive back to the store to get it and your car is smoking hot now :banghead:

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I don't mind doing all the work on my car... I know 2 people who have enough tools to build a car and the knowledge and it doesn't cost me a thing...