Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

I would love to take a look at this. Is it a boulder? Are there cliffs near by? This is This is several layers of sedimentary rock with what looks to be several limestone veins in it.

Chevarian113

Dawn, I know it seems creepy, but there are people just like you on there. I've done it several times when i lived in CO. Just have to plan a meet and greet and feel out the personality and place.

k757

CT

I would love to take a look at this. Is it a boulder? Are there cliffs near by? This is This is several layers of sedimentary rock with what looks to be several limestone veins in it.
No cliffs nearby. Tide was very low at the time of the photo. I found it interesting as it was laying sideways, same with a bunch of them right around there. I guess it could be a huge boulder sticking up, mostly buried. There were a lot of large rocks resistant to the tides around there that I climbed on.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
No cliffs nearby. Tide was very low at the time of the photo. I found it interesting as it was laying sideways, same with a bunch of them right around there. I guess it could be a huge boulder sticking up, mostly buried. There were a lot of large rocks resistant to the tides around there that I climbed on.

If there are a lot of rocks in this area that are sideways like this, pointing in the same direction, and all with the same striations, they aren't boulders. You're looking at severely worn down and ancient land mass (probably cliffs, marine platforms or mountains) that were uplifted, turned over on their side and erroded by glaciers, wind and water. Considering that the APpalachians are the oldest mountain chain on earth (500+ million years) these are probably severely eroded remains of Pre-Cambrian to Cambrian sediment (ancient sea bed, floors and beaches). The matching and similiar land masses are probably located somewhere along western coast of England or a top Morrocco's Atlas mountains. On the subject of geological oddities, at one point, Jersey was a beach and Pennsylvania was deep sea.lol.

Yes, I'm a nerd. Can you guess what I go to school for?

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I am a rock nerd and proud of it.

Don't judge me.​

I'll cut you.​

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Problem is, that's why marriage and kids won't ever happen for me. I'm simply too dorky. Lol.

Chevarian113

I've never used Google voice... Does it always make the caller say their name, or is there a way to turn that off? I don't see many options on the app, at least.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I think that you would actually be a pretty cool mom.....lol

Thanks, Nathan. My kid would get a Recaro baby seat and Puma driving shoes. lol.My mom mobile would either be a white WRX hatch or a white Audi S4 Avant. lol.

I almost wanted to be an entomologist, doesn't get more nerdy than that.

I can't think of an entomologist without thinking about Silence of the Lambs and the moths. Weird I know.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Thanks, Nathan. My kid would get a Recaro baby seat and Puma driving shoes. lol.My mom mobile would either be a white WRX hatch or a white Audi S4 Avant. lol.

I can't think of an entomologist without thinking about Silence of the Lambs and the moths. Weird I know.

So the Ford Flex is off the table? I wouldn't go near an Audi, no way.

I would feed spiders when I was a small kid, I don't know if that was a good or bad thing.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
So the Ford Flex is off the table? I wouldn't go near an Audi, no way.

I would feed spiders when I was a small kid, I don't know if that was a good or bad thing.

I love the Ford Flex so no, I'd probably consider that. Only way is if my man had a performance car, though. I wouldn't be able to live a life with two grocery getter/people movers in the driveway and no fun car.

I am deathly afraid of spiders.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Anything Ford unless its a truck is off limits Jason.......

mustang!! :hiding:

I love the Ford Flex so no, I'd probably consider that. Only way is if my man had a performance car, though. I wouldn't be able to live a life with two grocery getter/people movers in the driveway and no fun car.

I am deathly afraid of spiders.

What if you and you ideal man each had your own sports cars and then just shared one kiddie hauler?