Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

NateyP1

I've been playing some hockey....and I just got off the phone and found out a certain STi girl is now single.......like for real this time lol

Dawn...you will be shocked but just getting a rear sway bar how much it improves handling

clevrname

I feel like my car does well now and everyone says get a RSB, so i'm interested to see what it can do. May get it next, since I'm done with zeh motor until it is closer to paid off lol

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Still in Dover til tomorrow... Kids went to bed so its quiet, my friend has some heart issues and we had a scare yesterday so I am staying down a little more to help with the kids

Chevarian113

how old are your kids, Nathan?

I've been in class and doing HW. Took one night this week to work on school. Gonna have to put more time into it this weekend.

Dawn- suspension should have been the first thing you did on that car. I knew **** about modifying them when I bought my TR, and it was the first thing I swore I'd work on, but then I moved to the flatlands and figured there's no real point in doing it right.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Dawn, you need better tires on it. I know why you got all seasons, still the DWS are good, but not summer tire good, but a 22mm F/R sway will help a lot with the feel and behavior around corners. I really need a bigger rear bar on mine, then it'll handle the way I want it to :woot:

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Dawn, you need better tires on it. I know why you got all seasons, still the DWS are good, but not summer tire good, but a 22mm F/R sway will help a lot with the feel and behavior around corners. I really need a bigger rear bar on mine, then it'll handle the way I want it to :woot:

Find me a good job, a stable roommate and I'll buy them in a heartbeat. lol.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I want the back end to swing around a little more. Right now, its too balanced. I miss that rear digin that I had with the Z. I don't know **** about handling on these cars. When it comes to handling, I'm all about my Z. :(

I miss that car sometimes.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I want the back end to swing around a little more. Right now, its too balanced. I miss that rear digin that I had with the Z. I don't know **** about handling on these cars. When it comes to handling, I'm all about my Z. :(

I miss that car sometimes.

The LGT was great with only the rear sway upgraded and the bilstein / rallitek suspension on it. IMO I like a bigger bar on the back of a nose heavy car like the Subaru, I like the back end to come out more, like my RX8 did (that was easier to drive with the throttle in a corner). I would try upgrading the rear at first and see how you like it. I really like how Nate's feels in comparison to mine, the rearend is really dialed in with a 22mm rear bar, I'm thinking about getting the eibach 25mm hollow rear bar. I'm still on the fence with the exhaust, I really want the Borla, but $980 is hard to swallow at the moment.

I'd be a good roomate :giggle:, but I have no interest to move to virginia, after hearing you and Jason VA talk about living there

clevrname

I haven't been harassed yet. And I drive a red honda civic, it screams cops looks at me. especially when I had the exhaust.

Marky Mark

we need to stop talking about this. like now.

hahaha yeah for sure. I'm gonna pay this thing off in like a month or two and save up some pennies. then i'll decide what vehicle i want to invest in. most likely going back to a truck. Yo if i get a truck i'm still coming to yalls meets.

clevrname

When I bought the car i pounded in my mind that I am very noticable now and to calm down on the driving habits. A black corolla i had previously didn't exactly stand out. :rotfl: