Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
ok, I wanna start making arrangements for a cabin, hopefully next week, we can all discuss this on saturday

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Sits too high in the front (compared to the rear.. Needs to be MOAR even) - He said he's too lazy right now but will adjust it soon.

He's a NJ/PA guy. :woot:

I would trade my car for this in a heartbeat. It could be stock and I'd do it. Spotting a red hawkeye WRX is like seeing Elvis.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Want a nice cabin with 3 bedrooms, or a so so one like I had two years ago?

You had a 3 bedroom? we had a two bedroom. 1 queen, 2 twins, and an air mattress in the living room. If I remember correctly, we had the party cabin though.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I will be attending the Dragon.
:woot:
You had a 3 bedroom? we had a two bedroom. 1 queen, 2 twins, and an air mattress in the living room. If I remember correctly, we had the party cabin though.

no I had a two bedroom, Nate picked it and I really didnt care for it. We could do a party cabin, better to discuss in person on saturday, idk if bootyluvr will be going in sept
Yea you had a fun cabin Dawn..... I still wish I could make it this year
fake an illness and come down

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Should mention my brother's wedding is 7 days after The Dragon ends and I will be driving down to Richmond VA.....LOL Don't think my wallet or car will appreciate it...LOL

Chevarian113

I'm debating of whether I want to wait til Sept to go to the Dragon. If I go, I want to play on the jetski, so may go while it's still hot as balls out in August. My nephew will be up there then too, so I may bail on this.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Okay. So, Jason ^, you aren't coming this weekend. Anyone else not coming? I'm leaving after work tomorrow.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I need to know if I'm the only one driving up there now.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I am still undecided. Talk me into it!

Food is delicious BUT its a long *** drive. Its going to be a smorgasbord of deliciousness. If I'm going alone, I'm staying at my mom's in Jersey. If others are coming, I'm staying in PA.

On another note. Because my stereo didn't get delivered to me yesterday, I am now driving up there with one frigging frigging channel working on my dead headunit and I am PISSED.

FloppyNoodle

Food is delicious BUT its a long *** drive. Its going to be a smorgasbord of deliciousness. If I'm going alone, I'm staying at my mom's in Jersey. If others are coming, I'm staying in PA.

On another note. Because my stereo didn't get delivered to me yesterday, I am now driving up there with one frigging frigging channel working on my dead headunit and I am PISSED.
It is coming in today, if so come by my house and we can do it tonight, I haz garage!